Vince Delmonte muscle building ebook, is a straight forward package with one single objective of building muscles and gaining weight. Vince does not talks like a great bodybuilder nor does he tries to train you like a bodybuilder. Rather, Vince approaches you as a normal guy who is focussed on achieving a good looking fit body. Vince Delmonte is himself a successful competing fitness model.
What the Program Includes?
- Instantly downloadable e-book No Nonsense Muscle Building.
- 29 week step-by-step intensive workout program for beginners and intermediates
- 29 week step-by-step intensive workout program for Advanced Trainers.
- 12 week healthy meal plans
- Virtual exercise demonstrator
- Unforgivable sins audio program
- 24/7 personal training access to Vince himself.
But, you may be questioning yourself. Who is Vince DelMonte?
He is a self confessed skinny hardgainer who was a triathlete who became fed up with trying to put on muscle by conventional means and fed up with being surrounded by huge muscular guys at college. He found a way of quickly increasing his muscle mass and increasing his fat loss rapidly. The result – he increased his lean muscle mass by about 40lbs over 6 months and became the Canadian National Fitness Model.
Vince Delmonte like to call his No-Nonsense Muscle Building Program as the “Skinny Guy Secret“. Vince Delmonte like most of us had no genetic advantage when he started bodybuilding. At one stage of life before he decided to turn things the other way round. By taking that decision he achieved phenomenal success, Vince managed to add up 190 pounds of rock-solid, ripped muscle mass in under 6 months and became a national champion fitness model!
So remember Vince Delmonte is not going to hear you lamenting about your genetic disadvantages. He does not accepts the excuse that you are the way you were supposed to be rather he is going to convince you the other way around in a positive manner. Vince proves that genetics are only partially responsible for your body, what is more responsible for current state is how you treat your body. The amount of time and guided efforts you give to muscle building is going to determine your future state.
Vince Delmonte Muscle Building Ebook, Growth Principles:
Once he has you excuse-free and correctly convinced that you are in control of your muscle gain destination, Vince puts forth the 9 growth principles that his workout methods are based on:
- Top 14 Mistakes To Avoid Before You Even Begin Training – So that you don’t fall into the same kind of pitfalls that most of the beginners fail at.
- The Top 12 Bodybuilding Myths – Read this and you will understand the stop lamenting about your genes.
- How To Build Muscle – Heart of the entire program.
- Recovery Methods – Accelerate Recovery- So that you know how much time to spend in gym and how much in bed.
- Maximizing Hormones For Maximal Muscle Building & Fat Loss – This is one of the sections where No Nonsense muscle building scores over most of muscle building program.
- Massive Eating & Nutrition- One of the major reasons why you should have No Nonsense Muscle Building.
- Making Sense Of Supplementation – Use Them Wisely- To save you from wasting money on supplements.
- Injury Prevention & Avoiding The Causes – From overtraining to correct form, everything has been covered.
- No Nonsense Maximum Muscle Growth Program – The complete training program.
What makes this muscle building program diferent than the others?
Vince Delmonte has recorded amazing progress and his progress is because of a different strategy that he followed. Most of the bodybuilding and weight training programs out there are based on Intensity Training, also known has HIT methodology. Vince focuses on the second type of weight training method known as the periodization method. Periodization is a slightly different concept as compared to intensity training, it involves progressive cycling of various aspects of a training program during a specific period of time to prevent adaption and simulating different muscle groups.
Vince has outlined his entire program over a period of one year. The entire workout program is outlined in form of an electronic calendar. All the workout details like exercises, sets, reps has been presented in the same electronic calendar in a chronological manner. This is a significant advancement over other programs where you still need to refer to the book to check out your workout details.
Last but not least – This program is not for you if:
- You can easily build rock hard muscles
- You think steroids are the answer
- You think you need to spend lots of money on expensive supplements
- You want to spend long hours at the gym – you’ll learn how to work out less and achieve more
Vince delmonte muscle building ebook, comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. You can use it, and if it does not work for you, then ask for a refund. Like any other clickbank product, it can be refunded, without any questions being asked. Just keep the email receipt.
This is a risk free trial.